CLAT (Common Law Admission Test) is the first option for every student who want to do law after class 12th. CLAT is the gateway to get into India’s Top Law Colleges known as NLUs. There are 23 NLU all over India currently and one has to clear either CLAT or AILET (applicable only for NLU Delhi) to get into one.
Every year around 65,000 students appear for CLAT Entrance from various streams and year after year it is becoming extremely difficult to get into a Top NLU without proper guidance and coaching. Studying long hours is not enough to get into your dream law college. You have to analyse your strength and weakness and come up with a strategic plan with help of experts with prior experience in same field.
ClearExam has emerged as the market leader in last few years for CLAT Coaching. We have long experience in Entrance Test Prep Industry and have made many success stories since 2011. What started as a dream of a visionary is now recognized as a well-established brand (Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi) in Law Fraternity. Every year our students get into Top Law Colleges across India.
But the main question is How are we different from so many coaching centres which are there in Market? Also, many Institutes are still struggling to provide better services, ClearExam (Best CLAT Coaching in Delhi) has earned a good brand and result in last few years? Here are the reasons:
1. Best Faculty Panel: “Best Result starts with Best Faculties” We are always on the lookout for Best faculties and currently we have Supreme Court Advocate Mr. Ankit Jain in our faculty panel. He is associated with us for 5 years now and apart from taking regular classes for Legal Aptitude, Legal Reasoning and Legal Awareness, he contributes in curriculum and study material updates which happen every year based on latest pattern.
2. Updated and Relevant Class Curriculum: CLAT is known to be one of the most dynamic Entrance Exam in terms of exam pattern and syllabus. They change their pattern very frequently. Recently in year 2020, they changed the pattern completely. Due to these sudden changes, it becomes difficult to prepare for CLAT through self-study using previous year questions and market books. One need to be updated on what kind of questions and topics are relevant and can be asked in next year CLAT 2021. Hence the role of a mentor which has prior experience in this field is a must in order to get into Top NLU. Our team has expertise in this field and we make necessary changes and even design the curriculum from scratch when required in order to provide learning which is updated and relevant.
(Check Latest CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern Below):
3. Study Material & Supplementary Books: In Addition to regular study material which concise of conceptual and practice question books of every subject, we provide extra supplementary books for Legal Reasoning and Comprehension based Questions. Also, students are provided with Well Researched and custom-made Current Affairs timelines every month to help them with Legal awareness and Current Affair section.
4. Classroom and Online Batches: Students have the option to choose from CLAT Online Coaching and Classroom CLAT Coaching Program. We provide different batch timings (Morning, Evening and Weekend) to suit the requirement of college goers and school going students.
(Due to COVID-19, only online batches are running currently).
5. Chance to learn under Visionaries: With the increasing popularity of law career, CLAT has become highly competitive like IIT JEE and Medical Entrance. At ClearExam, all our courses have been designed and monitored by our founders Mr. Rajan Aggarwal (IIT Madras Alumni) and Mrs. Akanksha Jain (IIM Bangalore Alumni). Both of them are passionate about bringing a positive change in traditional Education by using Gamification concepts (Read about Bloom’s Taxonomy). We are constantly experimenting and bringing new pedagogy methods to benefit students and help them Clear Exam.
Watch : How To Prepare For CLAT 2021 Legal Reasoning By Advocate Ankit Jain!
ClearExam Faculty Team - CLAT Coaching Online & Classroom
Ankit JainLegal Reasoning
Rajesh ChaudharyLogical Reasoning
Virendra MahajanVerbal Ability
Rajeev SirQuantitative Aptitude
CLAT Online Coaching
We have designed our CLAT Online Coaching as such that students get the experience of classroom coaching itself. They can ask all their doubts during the live sessions using our online software features. Along with live lectures students get backup of each and every lecture in form of videos so they can check the live class afterwards also in case they didn’t understand some concept or skipped a class. We believe that learning can happen only if students practice their subjects on daily basis so we give daily E-newspaper (for current affairs), Question of the day (for Quants & Logical Reasoning) and vocabulary words to students so they are well equipped for the exam when the ‘CLAT Exam date’ arrives. Our CLAT online Coaching provides the best Online CLAT Mock Test series which includes chapterwise tests, whole syllabus subject wise tests and full length mock test.
CLAT Online Coaching Advantage
CLAT Online Coaching Benefits
Best clat online coaching institute make every resource available online for the students so that they can study from the comfort of their homes and at their own pace.
CLAT online courses helps students clear their doubts instantly by the expert teaching faculty available online almost instantly.
Best online coaching classes for CLAT leave no stone unturned as they prepare their students for every challenge by conducting no of online mock tests and also help students do the analysis of their preparations.
Various online quizzes and sessions are organised to update students about all the current affairs and vocabulary. Students can attend these sessions offered to them from anywhere using their mobile phones.
Best CLAT online classes ensure that the students can take up the mock test and the online test at any time.
Why CLAT Online Coaching?
As the decades are passing, we are witnessing many new innovative technologies and also many evolutions in pre-existing technologies. These technologies have made anything and everything accessible in no time. Students can study and read from anywhere and anytime as everything is now available online and it’s handy.
Since CLAT is one of the toughest online exam of India so it requires a lot of online preparations from various sources and books, also aspirant will need constant guidance from the teachers so as to prepare well for CLAT Entrance and get into top National Law University. Conventional modes of coaching classes are not feasible and accessible for all the students.
ClearExam CLAT online Coaching Classes will help students learn from anywhere and anytime. Our CLAT online course is the best way for the students to learn on their own pace, study from online portal, Live Lectures from the expert faculties and get instant guidance from the teachers whenever required.
Our CLAT online course include lot of live interactions between the students and the teachers that can be attended from the comfort of your home.
The Common Law Admission Test (CLAT) is an all India entrance examination conducted on rotation by 22 National Law Universities (NLUs) for admissions to their Under-Graduate and Postgraduate degree programs. Every year the number of students giving CLAT exam increases and so does the competition. Therefore, to ace the CLAT Exam, dedicated clat coaching Institute in Delhi is provided here. Students can check out our CLAT Coaching Classes.
CLAT 2021 Exam Pattern
|Subject||Total no of Questions|
|Current Affairs & GK||35-39|
|Total MCQ Questions||150|
|Exam Duration||2 Hours (120 Mins)|
|Exam Date||10th May 2020|
Expected Changes in CLAT 2021
|English Language||More comprehension Based and application questions, No-more Vocab based direct questions|
|Quants||Level of Difficulty will increase|
|Logical Reasoning||More Questions from Deductive Reasoning (Topics like Syllogism, Seating Arrangement & Assumption-Conclusion)|
|GK & Current Affairs||No Questions from Static GK, Only Current Affairs (Legal Amendments)|
|Legal||No Questions from Legal GK, Legal Reasoning will remain|
CLAT Subject Wise Pattern Details
1. Read and comprehend the passage, set aside any arguments and viewpoints discussed in the passage;
2. Draw conclusions based on the passage;
3. Summarize the passage in simpler words;
4. Compare and contrast the various arguments or viewpoints began within the passage; and
5. Comprehend the meaning of various words and phrases used in the passage.
1. Derive numerical information set out in the passages, graphs, or other representations;
2. Make use of the basic 10th standard mathematical operations on the given information, including from areas such as ratios and proportions, basic algebra, mensuration and statistical estimation.
General Knowledge & Current Affairs
1. Contemporary events of significance from India and therefore the world.
2. Arts and culture
3. International affairs;
4. Historical events of ongoing significance
Logical & Critical Reasoning
1. Identify an argument, its principles and conclusions.
2. Read and identify the opinions set out in the passage.
3. Critically analyze patterns of reasoning, and evaluate how conclusions depend on evidence you find.
4. Assume what follows from the passage and apply these implications to new situations.
5. Draw relationships and analogies, identify conflicts and similarity, and assess the value of arguments.
1. Identify and gather the rules and principles set out in the passage;
2. Apply those rules and principles to various fact situations; and
3. Comprehend how changes to the rules or principles may vary their application to various fact situations.
CLAT 2021 Application Form:
CLAT 2021 application forms were open to be filled by candidates from 1st of January 2021. All the candidates who wished to pursue law course through CLAT examination were required to fill the Examination form by 10th of July 2021. Before filling out the application form it is better to keep all your documents ready and in the proper format to avoid any mistakes or any rush while filling out the application form.
Given below are some of the documents that the candidate must keep ready before filling out the application form:
Steps to fill the Application form:
NOTE: Students must keep the login details of the portal safely as they would require these login details until the admission process is completed.
Application fees of CLAT 2021:
Best CLAT online coaching ensures that aspirants should have a thorough knowledge of the syllabus along with the type of questions asked from each section .Below are some of the details of the syllabus for CLAT Entrance
English – This section will have questions based on comprehension passages of 450 words each. In the comprehension section, candidates will be evaluated on their understanding of the passage and its central theme, wordings used, etc. candidates will have to read and comprehend the passage and summarize it in simple words. The comprehension passages are going to be followed by a series of questions supporting the passage. The candidate will be asked to comprehend meaning of various words and phrases to assess applicant’s knowledge of grammar and vocabulary, word phrase and meaning etc.
Quantitative techniques– In this section, the questions will be asked from elementary Maths and the objective is to assess the candidate’s basic ability to derive numerical information from passages, graphs, or other representations, As per the latest updating in the pattern, the Quantitative techniques section will firmly be based on the class 10th level including questions from ratios and proportions, basic algebra, mensuration and statistical estimation.
General knowledge & Current affairs– Questions in General knowledge and current affairs will also be in the form of a comprehension passage of 450 words each. Here candidates will be asked about the contemporary events of significance from India as well as from the world, arts and culture, international affairs and historical events of ongoing significance.
Logical Reasoning– In this section, candidates will be given passages of around 300 words each and each passage will have questions like analyzing patterns of reasoning, drawing conclusions based on evidence given, identify conflicts and similarities and assess the value of arguments.
Legal Aptitude– This section will contain the comprehension based questions of 450 words each. The passages will comprise topics from legal matters, public policy questions or moral philosophical enquiries. The section will contain prepositions and facts based problems.
Some important tips for CLAT exam preparations:
Make an effective study plan:
Best CLAT online coaching Institutions will do their job at best to guide you, but you must make an effective study plan for your self-study, if you want to crack CLAT.
Since Planning is the key to success, you must plan your study schedules to complete the syllabus with every concept clear in your head before examinations.
But of course, you have to design workable and practical schedules. Set some weekly schedules, plan for the subjects to complete within that week, and assign your time to them accordingly. Try to focus more on chapters that have greater weightage in marks and study them from time to time. Stay focused and you will be able to complete your course on time.
Extra effort on weaker areas:
Everyone has one or the other weak points, but smarter are the ones who work harder on their weak areas and make it their strongest point.
Give weekly tests and mock tests of CLAT online classes and try to find out areas in which you are weak. Study them again which are difficult to understand at once. Work harder on your weak points. Practice more and more logical reasoning and passage based questions. Try to revise vocab which are difficult to remember at once.
Don’t panic if you are making progress at a slower pace, it is your determination what matters so keep that up and study again.
Revise from time to time:
There is a vast syllabus to complete when it comes to preparing for CLAT but revision is also necessary. Best online coaching classes for CLAT always ensures that the students revise from time to time by taking mock tests.
Revision plays a big role in memorizing what you have learned so far and also it makes the concept clearer. Therefore revise periodically.
Never start any new topic a few days before the exam.
Solve previous year question paper:
Solving previous year question papers is the best way to map your preparations. It will give you the idea of the areas in which you have to work more and also help in improving your time management skills.
Best clat online coaching provides students with previous year question papers so that students get familiarised with the exam pattern and also the type of questions mostly asked in the examinations.
Make your notes:
Making notes while you study is the best way to keep track of all the topics that you have covered and it will also help you in time of your revision.
Always try to write down new information that you read on any online platform in your notes.
Organize your notes and keep them updated while you cover the syllabus.
Take small breaks:
One cannot go on and on studying without taking breaks. It is not good for physical as well as mental health as it will continue to deteriorate if you don’t take breaks.
Therefore, take small breaks between your schedules, listen to songs, or take a small nap, but never extend it for long.
Taking small breaks will keep your mind relaxed and will help you for better focus.
Attend all the sections:
Never focus on just one or two sections. It is equally important to pay attention to all the sections of the exam if you need to crack it.
Focus on vocabulary and grammar:
Learn new words and their meaning. Increase your vocabulary with extensive reading. Practice grammar on free time, to make sure the sentence formation and the structure of the sentences are correct.
Group discussions help enhance one’s knowledge. You can discuss with your other friends who are also preparing for the CLAT some topics or can discuss current affairs . Best online coaching classes for CLAT also organises online GD with experts and the faculty in which aspirants can take part and add on to their knowledge. This will help everyone participating in the GD learn something new which they may not know.
Positive attitude makes difference:
“A positive attitude always leads us to a positive outcome”. It is our attitude which makes the biggest difference to the kind of life we will lead.If you are patient enough to overcome your failures and your weak points throughout this journey of your CLAT preparations it will make a huge difference in the kind of result you will receive.
CLAT Online Coaching : Frequently Asked Questions
- CLAT: CLAT is common law admission test conducted by CLAT consortium that offers admission to various law courses offered by 21 NLUs. Other than NLUs, there are many colleges that accept the CLAT score.
- AILET: AILET stands for All India Law Entrance Test conducted by NLU, Delhi, that offers admission to BA LLB and LLM. There are 110 seats available for BA LLB and 70 seats for LLM.
- BHU LLB: BHU LLB is conducted by Banaras Hindu University that offers admission to LLB and BA LLB. There are 230 seats available for LLB and between 30 & 60 seats for BA LLB in BHU.
- LSAT India: Law school admission council conducts Law School Admission Test that offers admission to UG and PG law courses. More than 85 Law colleges offer admission through LSAT India.
- SLAT: Symbiosis Law Admission Test, earlier known as SET, conducted by Symbiosis International University. There are 1,080 seats are offered through SLAT to two law courses: BA LLB and BBA LLB.
- DU LLB: DU LLB is Delhi University law entrance exam for 3 year law LLB after graduation conducted by NTA that offer admissions to LLB at its three law centres: Campus Law Center (CLC), Law Centre1 (LC1), Law Centre2 (LC2). There are 2,922 seats are available for DU LLB.
1. Private Practice
2. Legal Advisor
3. Public Prosecutor
5. Company’s Secretary
Our Students Reviews
After spending almost one year at Successmantra, with all certainty I can say that this is the BEST law institute in Delhi! The hard work and efforts put in by all the teachers is simply extraordinary. Successmantra totally throws away the popular notion that educational institutions these days are just money minting places. The entire staff and faculty is top class and work with complete devotion. SM filled me with a feeling of confidence and motivation that I can achieve my goal. A special thank you to Ankit sir for inspiring me to be judge. I am the biggest fan of sir 🙂
First of all, I would like to thank ajeet Sir who gave me the guidance to become a lawyer. He gave me the path for my future by which I would be able to fulfil my dreams. Secondly, I would like to thank Ankit sir and the whole Successmantra family. he always remains positive and so motivated all the time. he is the best teacher I have ever met. Since I was out of touch with studies for a long time, it was really not an easy task for me to attend a lecture for 3 hours as I am a very impatient person but Ankit sir and othis teachers made the class so interesting that 3 hours seemed less at times! Furthis, I used to skip my office sometimes rather than the class. It was an awesome journey with Successmantra. I really enjoyed the time I spent here. About the notes and study material, they provide the most comprehensive and student friendly material. It makes things so easy to learn and remember. At last, I would like to thank the Successmantra team for giving new direction to my career.
I need not say anything about Ankit sir as everyone knows that he is a great teacher. he makes difficult topics so easy to study. sir is really very humble and helpful. There is always an interest in the law class because the way he teaches, everybody loves it :)Himanshu Ma’am too is a brilliant teacher. he has his own tricks to teach which we love. alok Sir is extraordinary and both the sirs surely take after him! His knowledge of the subject is so vast and thorough that it is absolutely mind boggling!I feel blessed to be a part of Successmantra!
First of all, I want to thank Successmantra for its excellent coaching. A big thanks to Ankit sir, Himanshu Ma’am and ajeet Sir for encouraging me a lot and believing in me that I can clear the exam. I remember the first day when I came to Successmantra and met Ankit sir. his personality was so positive and charming that I instantly decided that I want to study here. A simple thank you to Successmantra would not be sufficient. I am just speechless to describe my experience here. Successmantra will always stay in my heart and mind!
The way of teaching of Ankit sir is the best! The way he breaks down complex topics into simple pieces really helps us absorb all the difficult topics very easily. Himanshu sir’s style of teaching maths has also really helped us a lot in solving problems in a very less time. It has taken out the maths phobia. The staff and management is also very helpful and friendly. I give 5 stars to Successmantra.