ABOUT IIT JEE ADVANCED
The Joint Entrance Exam Advanced, which is one of the toughest exams of India,leads you to the most reputed institutes for engineering.
JEE Advanced being one of the most competitive exams in our country , with lakhs of students participating in it , and the success rate being very bleak, only the best of the best get qualified in it. And to crack the nut, and thrive within the competition, it is very crucial to undergo the best JEE Advanced coaching.
CLEAR EXAM (SUCCESS MANTRA) specializes in JEE Advanced coaching. Located in Laxmi Nagar, New Delhi which is one of the hubs of coaching centres of Delhi, CLEAR EXAM ensures personal, one-to-one interaction with the students. Right from counselling them to which should be their best course of action to providing them with quality content, required for cracking the IIT JEE Advanced, our coaching institute ensures that our students receive the best of the resources.
We make it a point that the student practices all the previous year question papers during the course of classroom teaching itself.
We are known for making the students have the concepts and the methodology to apply the concepts at their fingertips.
So come to CLEAR EXAM and get the best JEE Advanced coaching in Delhi
Recent changes made in IIT joint entrance exam 2019
Until last year, the Joint Entrance Exam Advanced was used to be the written one but, this time it will be an online exam which is extremely new for all the students. This decision is taken due to many reasons, one of which is that there used to be lots of mistakes in the question paper and to avoid that the authorities have decided that the examination will be through the online mode. The students do not need to worry about the newness of the examination because a mock test will also be organised for a better understanding regarding the online examination.
Last year there were around 2,22,000 students who gave the exam of JEE Advanced but, this year the number of students have been increased up to 2,24,000 students.
The number of candidates who can appear for the examinationis divided according to their respective categories which are as follows:
● Open – 1,07,464
● Open PWD – 5,656
● OBC-NCL – 57,456
● OBC NCL PWD – 3,024
● SC – 31,920
● SC-PWD – 1,680
● ST – 15,960
● ST-PWD – 840.
Eligibility criteria for JEE advanced 2020
The concerned authorities have announced a list of eligibility criteria which includes the performance criteria, the age of the candidates, attempts limitation, the marks required to qualify, etc.Most importantly the candidates need to fulfil the performance criteria for Joint Entrance Exam mains 2020.
Below is the eligibility criteria required by the candidates for Joint Entrance Exam advanced 2020, who are Indian nationals including PIO/OCI.
● The aspiring candidate should hold a rank above 2,24,000 in the Joint Entrance Exam mains 2020. This is not the exact figure because sometimes there may also be a case of a tie.
● The aspiring candidate should possess the age of 24 years or less to become eligible for the examination. However, 5 years age relaxation will be given to the reserved categories of SC, ST and PWD.
● The candidate should not have appeared for Joint Entrance Exam advanced 2020 or before that.
● It should be taken care that the aspiring candidate should have passed or is waiting for the result ofclass 12 and that too, for the first time in the years 2019 or 2020.
● The aspiring candidate should have no history regarding the admission in any of the branch of Indian Institute of Technology.
All those aspiring candidates who have qualified JEE Advanced 2020 and have or are qualifying any of the below conditions will be fully eligible for taking admission in any of the IITs:
● The aspiring candidate should have secured 75% aggregate marks in class 12th or any other equivalent exam. For the candidates belonging to the reserved category that is SC, ST and PWD, the qualification percent is 65%.
● The aspiring candidate should be in the top 20 percentile of successful candidates in 12th standard or any other equivalent exam.
Registration process for Joint Entrance Exam advanced 2020
As soon as the results for Joint Entrance Exam mains 2020 will be declared, the registration process for Joint Entrance Exam advanced 2020 will begin after 2 days and the registration will only be available through the online medium, at the official website that is, www.jeeadc.ac.in.
Examination centres for JEE advanced 2020
There will be different cities and towns for the examination centres of Joint Entrance Exam advanced 2020 and the candidates will be required to select any five cities or towns, according to their choice at the time of the registration. The concerned authorities will soon announce a list of tentative cities for the examination centre.